Golden Triangle India Tour
India’s Golden Triangle tour package consists of three major tourist cities of North India namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur, and has been the best bet for Indian tourism for ages. Not only for first-time travelers to India, but Golden Triangle Tour is also a great travel experience for honeymooners, family travelers, and solo travelers. India’s Golden Triangle India Tour Package includes a visit to the capital city of Delhi, the Taj Mahal – the most beautiful monument built for love, Jaipur’s historic palaces, museums, observatories, folk dances, delicious Indian food, and much more. can be expected in an excursion package describing the history of the nation, the culture, and the lifestyle of its people.
You Love the Golden Triangle Tour
- Experience the character of Old Delhi on a rickshaw and walking tour, walk through narrow lanes and explore Delhi’s oldest mosque.
- See the Taj Mahal up close and marvel at the intricate optical illusions that adorn the marble in this opulent masterpiece of Indian architecture.
- Take a trip to the magnificent Amber Fort on the hillside and marvel at the Sheesh Mahal (Hall of Mirrors), whose walls are covered with reflective and colored glass mosaics.
- Relax in the bustling towns of rural Rajasthan where you can catch your breath and spend the night in the faded richness of your heritage.
- This tour is perfect for people on a short time as the long travel days are minimized on the route which takes in several icons of North India.
Delhi The Starting Point of Golden Triangle
the first visited Humayun’s mausoleum and it was built after his death. Then visit Qutub Minar and pass India Gate, Presidential Palace, and Parliament House. You can also explore Lotus Temple and Akshardham Temple.
Mid Point of Golden Triangle is Agra
Visit the Taj Mahal, known as the monument of love built by Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal after her death. Then visit Agra Fort – a Mughal stronghold built by three generations of Mughals.
The Ending Place Jaipur
Go for Ultimate Amer Fort, 10 km from Jaipur city. Also, you can experience an elephant ride on the way up to the fort. Drive past Hawa Mahal, commonly known as the ‘Palace of the Wind’. This monument was built for the royal women of Jaipur so that they can see everything from the inside but no one can see them from the outside. After that, you can visit the historical places of Jaipur, which includes the city palace – the residence of the royal family of Jaipur, but part of the palace has been converted into a museum and Jantar Mantar (the largest astronomical monument).
Also, you can be expected an excursion Jaipur Sightseeing Tour Package describing the history of the nation, the culture, and the lifestyle of its people.
Is Golden Triangle India Tour Right For You?
- This compact tour has a lot to offer. This is the shortest Indian tour we do in an original style, perfect for those who are short on time and want to do more. If you want to travel comfortably in North India, enter https://www.fourwheeldriveindia.com/tour/golden-triangle-tour-packages-india on FWDI.
- India can be very hot in summer. Although we aim to hike in the morning when the weather is cooler, remember to carry water and bring a hat, sunscreen, a long-sleeved shirt, and anything else that will protect you from the sun.
- Part of traveling with Intrepid means respecting local culture and sensibilities. This way, you get the most out of your interactions with local people and the environment. On this tour, we will visit a number of temples and you must be clothed from the wrists and below the knees to enter them.
- We offer better services than other agencies that provide similar tours. Our drivers and guides are highly experienced and trained in hospitality. Hotels are carefully selected to ensure your comfort and safety.